Whether your goal is more effective implementation of your existing design and analysis platform, or to quickly migrate from a legacy system, the commitment to improve processes does not always come with the internal expertise readily available to define, implement, and follow through with a large implementation.
IMAGINiT’s Professional Services Group conducts a Strategic Process Review to uncover the steps for a long-term solution that will meet or exceed your business needs and goals.
- Engage experts early to avoid wasting internal time and resources.
- Implement tailored technology solutions that contain years of successful business knowledge.
The detailed Strategic Process Review process helps discover where the most significant pain is in the design, creation and delivery of your products through their design processes. We review various components and processes required and work with you to develop an appropriate solution to meet your goals.
Our Proven Approach
- Points out problem areas that would negatively affect your productive use of any design software
- Concentrate on your specific software technology needs and relating design data needs and possible ways to address these needs
- Group interview process leads to a consolidated set of requirements, recommendations, and finally an implementation plan