The Benefits of Training
Did you know that the learning curve on new software can have an initial net loss on productivity of up to 25 percent?
Technical education helps realize a higher return on your investment. Typically, when you first get new software, your productivity drops up to 25%--meaning it takes one and a quarter times as long to do a task then it did before you got the new software.
Your urgent deadlines and multiple projects won't wait while you try to learn important commands and features of your new software. Guessing how to use new features and searching through manuals is slow and frustrating.
With professional development, you will reduce the time spent learning and quickly reach a higher level of productivity--self-taught users may never reach this level.
Don’t fall through the cracks….
get professional training from IMAGINiT Technologies!
(click to enlarge)
Is technical training worth the investment? Did you know that...
- Guarantees the most powerful features are used.
- Helps speed up your learning curve.
- Helps both you and your company be more competitive.
- In-house training costs almost 75% more than outsourced training
- Just a 2% increase in productivity has been shown to net a 100% ROI in outsourced, expert-led training
- Companies that invest in employee training experience substantially higher income and gross profit margins
- Professional development enhances employee retention