AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamentals
Current Class Schedule and Pricing
The AutoCAD Civil 3D training during the AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamentals
course is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software's interactive, dynamic design functionality. The AutoCAD Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks.
Upon completion of this AutoCAD Civil 3D training, students will be able to:
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces
- Create and edit alignments
- Create data shortcuts
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections
- Create grading solutions
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets
Prerequisites for the AutoCAD Civil 3D training course:
Experience with AutoCAD® or AutoCAD-based products (such as Autodesk® Land Desktop) and a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.
Course may satisfy your local continuing education engineering and surveying requirements. Check with your state board or provincial organization to verify your requirements.
Course description shown for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.
"I really liked the format of the training. I thought it was structured in a way to maximize learning. I liked that the instructor was very capable, but didn't act like she knew everything. The instructor's personality made for a light atmosphere that made it pleasant to be there - good job!"
J.Higgins, Roberts & Schaefer Co., UT
"Malcolm was very helpful and knowledgeable :) He was able to help me with other questions that I had that was outside of his plan for this class :) It'll help me work better and faster and I'm looking forward to getting back to work :)"
J.Palmer, City of Saskatoon, SK