Scan to BIM
Create a Revit model from your point cloud data.
IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM™ builds upon the Autodesk® Revit® platform to provide additional point cloud functionality and modeling data that can be trusted and validated.
You can now view point clouds directly inside Revit. Scan to BIM™ takes this one step further, enabling you to not only visualize point clouds in Revit, but also to interact with them, assisting with automated recognition and placement of architectural elements such as walls and columns, as well as MEP elements such as pipes, ducts, conduits and more.
View a Demo or try it yourself for free. Download a 30-day trial, compatible with Revit 2012, 2013 or 2014.
Features include the ability to create native Revit geometry from the point cloud and to analyze differences between the model geometry and the point cloud.
Key Features of Scan to BIM include:
- Tools to assist with creation of Revit elements including:
- Walls (straight or arc), Columns (rectangular or round), Pipe, Conduit and Duct (rectangular or round), Levels, Embedded Curtain Walls
- Construction geometry to assist with other element types.
- Clean topography extraction
- Supports interference/clearance detection for geometry vs. point cloud
- Workflow-based tools to help set up and work on your model with the point cloud
- Viewing enhancements to quickly create useful views and toggle point cloud viewing options.
- Align/extend existing geometry to match the point cloud.
- Measure points within your scan to quickly find true dimensions
- Visualize accuracy by comparing the Revit elements against the point cloud
- The ability to export/import data in a format understandable by electronic surveying equipment, so you can read in survey data for as-built conditions, as well as exporting design data for field verification
- Support for floating network licenses
- New “Getting Started” tutorials and how-tos
- And more.
Scan to BIM 2014 Release Quick Overview
Ready to get started? Download your free 30-day trial
or contact your local representative for additional details.