Running a design and engineering firm is challenging. Developing the best designs to attract customers and bring in new business while balancing efficiency and managing processes is no easy task. Devoting valuable employees to manage BIM and CAD, means fewer resources to apply to billable work. Ignoring the importance of BIM templates and guidelines or deploying essential software updates, hinders the team from working quickly and professionally.
IMAGINiT's BIM and CAD Management services enable firms to focus on their core business while benefiting from the senior talent that offers immediate access to industry best practices.
Get help with:
- Day-to-day tactical assistance. For firms that don't want to devote employee time to BIM and CAD management, IMAGINiT experts help with tasks essential to keeping the business going. Examples include quick answers to technical questions, content creation such as standards documentation and styles development, and configuration and deployment of software.
- Assistance for in-house BIM and CAD managers. Some firms have a BIM or CAD manager, but when workloads are excessive IMAGINiT's experts are ready to help. Leverage us for strategic projects, such as evaluating BIM adoption rates in the firm and tactical initiatives like training employees on customizations and other high priority topics.
BIM and CAD Management services offer:
- Cost-savings. More affordable than hiring full-time staff, employees are free to focus on billable design and engineering work.
- Access to industry best practices. Firms that invest in CAD and BIM management have access to extensive industry knowledge.
- Flexibility. BIM and CAD Management experts offer assistance tailored to your needs. You can hire help on a permanent, part-time basis or structure a temporary engagement.