When preparing a part for machining, manufacturers must utilize the highest degree of automation, standardization, and productivity. With an effective Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) solution, your team can leverage the latest technology to significantly reduce CNC programming time.
When choosing a CAM solution, it’s essential to ensure that your process will:
- Make parts right the first time.
- Capture your CAM process “tribal knowledge”.
- Assure highest quality and tolerance standards.
- Protect your CNC equipment.
IMAGINiT now offers several CAM solutions leveraging the latest product insight and industry trends to help you select and implement the correct technology from a range of Autodesk CAM software programs for 2-, 3- and 5-axis machining, multitasking centers, and wire EDMs.
IMAGINiT’s CAM solutions are:
- Designed to address the needs of your specific workflows.
- Configured to meet project requirements.
- Consistent with best-practice workflows leveraged by industry peers.