Gain Greater Control of Data
Many manufacturing and civil engineering firms are recognizing the need to gain greater control over their data. Several factors are driving this trend:
- Collaboration across distributed teams. Teams that work in offices located across the country or across the world must collaborate.
- The need for greater efficiency. Regardless of location, teams need to work efficiently and that simply isn’t possible when files and data aren’t easily accessible.
- Capturing intellectual property. Companies need to protect intellectual property as employees retire or move on to other opportunities.
Data Management Services
IMAGINiT’s CAD Data Management services can help your firm reduce administrative overhead, free time for innovation, and enable employees worldwide to work together as if they were under the same roof. Here are two key reasons why we are different from other firms:
- Industry insight. Our dedicated team has vast experience with Autodesk Vault and we understand CAD data management best practices used in organizations of all sizes and in numerous industries.
- Proven methodology. We right-size our methodology for each company’s needs. Tailored training is integrated into every data management engagement.
"Our Engineering staff currently uses Inventor, InventorCAM and Vault Workgroup to develop company templates and standards for streamlining our projects and to organize them so they are easily accessed. Since the implementation of these utilities, our process has dramatically improved and projects are far more organized than ever before. The IMAGINiT Team has been very understanding of our business needs and helping us to achieve our goals. We are now able to have real time updates as to who is working on what and how far along they are. The time savings are immense and the quality of our work has dramatically improved due to the smooth and more efficient process we now have in place.”
Rick Erickson, Mechanical Engineer -Vanocur Refractories LLC.