Many manufacturing and civil engineering firms recognize the need to gain greater control over their data. Several factors driving this trend are:
- Collaboration across distributed teams.
- The need for greater efficiency and accessibility.
- Capturing and protecting intellectual property.
With the implementation of an effective data management system, you can rest assured that:
- You're always working on the latest file.
- Ownership is clear.
- Multiple people can work simultaneously without delays.
Data Management Services
Reduce administrative overhead, free time for innovation, and enable employee collaboration with IMAGINiT’s Data Management services offering:
- Industry insight. Leverage a team of experts who know CAD data management best practices and have extensive industry experience using and deploying Autodesk Vault.
- Proven methodology. Take advantage of an approach that is personalized to your company’s needs.
Learn how you can reduce administrative overhead, free time for innovation, and enable employee collaboration with IMAGINiT’s Data Management services.
"Our Engineering staff currently uses Inventor, InventorCAM and Vault Workgroup to develop company templates and standards for streamlining our projects and to organize them so they are easily accessed. Since the implementation of these utilities, our process has dramatically improved and projects are far more organized than ever before. The IMAGINiT Team has been very understanding of our business needs and helping us to achieve our goals. We are now able to have real time updates as to who is working on what and how far along they are. The time savings are immense and the quality of our work has dramatically improved due to the smooth and more efficient process we now have in place.”
Rick Erickson, Mechanical Engineer -Vanocur Refractories LLC.