Is your firm leaving dollars on the table due to inefficient use of design and engineering software?
IMAGINiT has partnered with KnowledgeSmart* to provide Knowledge Assessment Services that help your organization maximize its return on investment in technology and people. By testing the skills of your team, you can assess their proficiency with the Autodesk software tools they use and identify any knowledge gaps that may exist. Armed with this information you can then determine what training path, if any, is necessary to increase efficiency, productivity, and collaboration. This upfront assessment will help you and your organization optimize your training budget by ensuring highly focused training for those who need it most.
How our Knowledge Assessments Can Help:
- Accurately measure the skill levels of your staff and identify their specific training needs
- In depth reports compare your team’s performance and capability against industry standards as well as benchmarks your organization against peers, competitors and partners
- Clear and accurate identification of training needs means you can develop effective training programs which deliver measurable results
- Measuring and demonstrating technical software experience can be positioned as a key differentiator for firms bidding for new projects
Why work with IMAGINiT:
- Most small to midsize companies don’t have someone on-site to administer and proctor these assessments
- Most organizations don’t have anyone to knowledgeably interpret the results, in order to design a training program to address identified knowledge gaps
- Most organizations do assessment testing once every couple years and purchasing an annual license doesn’t make sense for them
To learn how a Knowledge Assessment could benefit your organization and increase your team’s overall productivity contact us today at 1-800-356-9050.
*KnowledgeSmart is a web based skills assessment system, which helps AEC, design and engineering firms more accurately identify the software capability of existing teams and new hires.