Bridge the gap between building information modeling (BIM) and facilities management.
Get more from your building model by removing the barriers to Revit data.
Valuable model data is often under-utilized because Revit models are typically not suited to integrate with facilities management systems.
IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal helps you use model data in your facilities management system, extending the value of BIM within your organization.
Automate Connections between Revit and Your Facilities Management System
Keep everyone on the same page with:
- A repository for building model information that is easily accessed by building owners and other project stakeholders
- Automated generation of COBie export files for integration with other systems
- Direct integration with ARCHIBUS and Bentley ProjectWise
- Powerful 3D model viewer for organizations that need to share data behind a firewall
- Integration with Autodesk A360 Viewer
Generate Room, Equipment, and Furniture Reports Automatically
By drawing on data in Revit models, Clarity Owner Data Portal enables building operations teams to generate many reports including:
- Lists of all rooms, equipment, and furniture
- Rooms by floor, department, category, type, and standard
- Equipment by standard, system, and other parameters
- Furniture by standard
Liberate Information from Revit Models
IMAGINIT Clarity Owner Data Portal understands that building operators need quick access to accurate data from the current building model. The system runs on top of Autodesk Revit and is built to open up rich data contained in Revit models to building owners.
Reports can be edited on the fly, without modifying or jeopardizing the integrity of the source data. In addition, Clarity Owner Data Portal supports “round trip editing.” Users can request changes to model data from the Clarity Owner Data Portal and send those edits back to the Revit model owner without needing to know the Revit program.
Beyond just providing reports to non-Revit users, IMAGINiT Clarity can help organizations learn more about their projects with analytics, including the ability to move Revit data into a SQL environment for business intelligence analysis.