The Right Software to Advance Your Business
Get Better. Get Things Done.
Optimize Your Design Process for Greater Efficiency.
Real Industry Impact.
Step into your future, your new career is only a click away.
Everything You Need to Take Your Skills to the Next Level.
Online | Industry, Building Design, Civil Engineering, Construction
January 20, 2021 | 2:00 PM
What are the hot topics for Twinmotion? Join us on January 19 for this special session where viewer's top requests include:
- Lighting: Depth of Field, Global Illumination, and Effects
- Phasing and Project Review Tools
- Landscape: Sculpting, Vegetation, and Water
Register Now >
Online | Industry, Manufacturing, Building Design, Civil Engineering
January 22, 2021 | 12:00 PM
This lecture will cover how to create table styles that define custom standard properties. When you insert a table object, you can add values for each of the cells. This can include text, blocks and fields. You can also create tables by extracting AutoCAD object data and creating a table from attributes.
• How to create a table style
• How to add blocks and fields to a table
• How to extract attribute data to a table
Online | Industry, Building Design
January 25, 2021 | 12:00 PM
In this lecture we focus on creating custom tags and modifying object styles to create a customized look for projects. We will explore using different or shared parameters along with different line designs to create custom tags and show we can modify the linetypes, colors and line thicknesses by using object styles.
• Modify tags
• Create new tag types
• Use various parameters for the tag we are creating and utilize shared parameters in tags
• Change the linetype, color and modify line thicknesses for tags
January 27, 2021 | 1:00 PM
Join this webcast as we review the IMAGINiT Reality Capture Services Division's methodology for guiding organizations through the Implementation of Leica hardware and software all the way through to an Autodesk 2D & 3D-based platform.
Jay Meszar, Reality Capture Expert, will review options, tasks involved, as well as expectations related to the overall process.
As a bonus, IMAGINiT expert Vince Daniele will provide a quick overview of Twinmotion, a design visualization tool. You will see how you can create stunning visualizations in just a few clicks and share ideas and communicate designs quickly and easily.
Online | Facilities Management, Industry
January 27, 2021 | 11:00 AM
Safely navigate the COVID-19 crisis with the Archibus Health & Safety application available to current Archibus subscribers at no cost until September 30, 2021.
Join us on Wednesday, January 27th for a live, online event to learn how the Archibus Health & Safety application works and helps organizations:
• Easily track onsite and offsite COVID-19 cases
• Quickly identify trends and provide reporting
• Enable managers to quickly associate incidents with locations and personnel
• Reduce the overall cost of administering a comprehensive, defensible health and safety program
Experts from IMAGINiT and Eagle Point will review:
- ProductivityNOW on-demand eLearning platform and the engine behind it
- Multiple learning modalities available
- How to create and assign individual learning paths
- Branding the platform with your agency name
- Adding your custom content to the platform
- Workgroups to allow content sharing between designated groups of people, internally and externally
- Accessing IMAGINiT’s in-person technical support experts
ProductivityNOW ensures your agency will spend less time searching for answers and more time solving problems.
Online | Manufacturing, Industry
January 28, 2021 | 1:00 PM
Engineering creates and revises designs but the manufacturing floor is often involved in the process too late. Leveraging Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) ensures that all communication and action concerning the product is as relevant and efficient as possible.
February 04, 2021 | 2:00 PM
Join your peers as they explain the benefits of Building Information Modeling, lessons they've learned along the way, and practical tips on how to get started leveraging BIM in your organization in this 3-part webinar series.
Lessons Learned & Practical Tips - January 7
How to Eat the BIM Elephant - February 4
Online | Manufacturing, Industry, Building Design, Civil Engineering
February 18, 2021 | 11:00 AM
Join us on February 18th as IMAGINiT expert Ryan Wunderlich kick-off our first AutoCAD Tips & Tricks webcast for 2021!
Trade Show | Industry, Building Design
March 11, 2021 | 11:30 AM | Dallas, TX, AIA Dallas
AIA | TEXO Technology RoundtableSAVE THE DATEMarch 11, 202111:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Meet the IMAGINiT team at any of these upcoming industry events.