Derive greater value from your building model throughout its lifecycle.
Bridge the gap between BIM and facilities management and remove the barriers to distributing Revit data.
The newest in the Clarity family of products, IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal allows building operators to utilize model data in their facilities management systems, thus extending the value of BIM within their organizations. By adding a layer of functionality to Revit, the Clarity Owner Data Portal:
- Makes information accessible to non-Revit users
- Liberates valuable information from Revit models for integration with existing facilities management systems
- Generates building-centric reports automatically, including room, equipment, and furniture specific reports
- Enables round trip editing of data, so changes made in Clarity ODP can be sent back into the Revit model.
Connect with Other Facilities Management Systems Using a Standard Repository
Standard Revit models are not well suited to integrate with facilities management systems. As a result, the valuable data in those models is often underutilized. Clarity Owner Data Portal offers:
- A repository for BIM information which can be easily accessed by building owners and other project stakeholders
- Direct integration with ARCHIBUS
- Automated generation of COBie export files for integration into other systems
Generate Room, Equipment, and Furniture Reports Automatically
By drawing on information in Revit models, Clarity Owner Data Portal enables building operations teams to generate many reports including:
- Lists of all rooms, equipment, and furniture
- Rooms by floor, department, category, type, and standard
- Equipment by standard, system, and other parameters
- Furniture by standard
Liberate Information from Revit Models
IMAGINIT Clarity Owner Data Portal understands that building operators need quick access to accurate data from the current building model. The system runs on top of Autodesk Revit and is built to open up rich data contained in Revit models to building owners. Reports can be edited on the fly, without modifying or jeopardizing the integrity of the source data. In addition, Clarity Owner Data Portal supports “round trip editing.” Users can request changes to model data from the Clarity Owner Data Portal and send those edits back to the Revit model owner without needing to know the Revit program.