Get more value from your building model throughout its lifecycle.
Remove the barriers to accessing and distributing Revit data - bridge the gap between BIM and facilities management.
IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal is a tool that helps building operators to utilize model data in their facilities management systems, thus extending the value of BIM within their organizations. By adding a layer of functionality to Revit, IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal:
- Makes information accessible to non-Revit users
- Liberates Revit model data by integrating with existing facilities management systems
- Generates building-centric reports automatically, including room, equipment, and furniture specific reports
- Enables round trip editing of data, so changes made in Clarity Owner Data Portal can be sent back into the Revit model.
Connect with Facilities Management Systems Using a Standard Repository
Standard Revit models are not well suited to integrate with facilities management systems. As a result, the valuable model data in those models is often underutilized. Clarity Owner Data Portal offers:
- A repository for building model information that is easily accessed by building owners and other project stakeholders
- Direct integration with ARCHIBUS and Bentley ProjectWise
- Automated generation of COBie export files for integration into other systems
Generate Room, Equipment, and Furniture Reports Automatically
By drawing on data in Revit models, Clarity Owner Data Portal enables building operations teams to generate many reports including:
- Lists of all rooms, equipment, and furniture
- Rooms by floor, department, category, type, and standard
- Equipment by standard, system, and other parameters
- Furniture by standard
Liberate Information from Revit Models
IMAGINIT Clarity Owner Data Portal understands that building operators need quick access to accurate data from the current building model. The system runs on top of Autodesk Revit and is built to open up rich data contained in Revit models to building owners. Reports can be edited on the fly, without modifying or jeopardizing the integrity of the source data. In addition, Clarity Owner Data Portal supports “round trip editing.” Users can request changes to model data from the Clarity Owner Data Portal and send those edits back to the Revit model owner without needing to know the Revit program.
Beyond just providing reports to non-Revit users, IMAGINiT Clarity can help organizations learn more about their projects with analytics, including the ability to move Revit data into a SQL environment for business intelligence analysis.