The Indispensable Time-Savers for Autodesk Revit
IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit 2015 supports only Revit 2015 products. We do also offer versions for Revit 2012, 2013 and 2014. The IMAGINiT Utilities are available in either Standalone or Named-User versions.
NEW in Utilities for Revit 2015
– reduces the time you need to clean up excessive views from Revit models. It's especially helpful when you're working with multiple consultants and can help reduce file size by as much as 1/3.
*This tool avalable only in IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit 2015.
Other tools include:
- Re-path a single model or several folders’ worth of information. LinkFixer allows you to update model links quickly and easily.
Revit Excel Link
- Export Revit project data to Excel and Import data from Excel to a Revit project. Use filters to control what you want to export, include information like what view on which a particular item appears. For importing, you can create elements you want to have in your model based on the spreadsheet, including rooms, spaces and sheet placeholders.
- Seamlessly transfers and copies room names and numbers from the linked Revit Architecture model to the Revit MEP model. Eliminate tedious manual input of room names and numbers in different places.
MEP Parameter Tool
- Update or change parameters based on criteria you set across an entire piping or mechanical system in Revit MEP. Configure your firm’s parameters either as single values to update across the system or based on the size of each element. This utility comes in handy when updating parameters like insulation thickness, lining thickness, and system type.
- Easily renumber existing rooms into an order defined by selection. Insert rooms into an existing series with the subsequent room numbers “shifted” to make space for the inserted one.
- Enjoy the same kind of capabilities as Room Renumber, but with other element types like grids, levels, doors, windows, and spaces. You can either renumber based on a selected order or insert a new number and shift the existing ones. You could also use a line to draw a path to create your renumbering sequence. Finds gaps and allows you to re-sequence in order.
- Instantly match your organization’s or client’s standards on naming with UPPER CASE, Title Case, or lower case. This tool scans your model and automatically fixes “case issues” to whatever standard you specify. You can also configure what you wan tto change, like updating the case on paramenters and elements only.
- Working with clients in other languages? Powered by Google Translate™, you can use this utility to automatically translate notes and room information from the current drawing language into one of six other languages. Includes additional configuration for special words and words that should not be translated.
Dim Text Update
- Override multiple dimensions using chosen text options.
- Assemble multiple parameter values into a single text parameter using a custom expression.
- Create DWF files with more BIM information - whether aug¬menting parameter data in 2D and 3D, adding hyperlinks, or creating new viewpoints to highlight content, DWFPlus will make your DWFs into the deliverables you expect from Revit.
- Cover all the levels, phases and types of views you want with information presented to you in the ViewSetup utility in a grid, you can easily generate dozens to hundreds of new views with ease.
- Select Revit elements based on the grid they are on. Select walls, columns, beams and more. Choose the current level or all levels and select collinear or touching beams.
Door Mark Update
- Make door marks refer to the room that the door swings into. Enables you to inspect and override the suggested marks and updates the marks. Also provides user-specified suffixes.
Revit Content Browser
- Use a Web browser inside of Revit to connect to industry content sites or your own internal site. All in one step, you can download content, store it in the proper library, rename it, and load it into the current model.
Earth Connector for Revit
- Watch your building come together, phase by phase, within Google Earth. This utility supports Revit Phases working with Google Earth time spans.
Room Phase Copy
- More Revit users are employing Revit’s Phases to represent as-builts or multi-phase projects, but Revit’s Rooms are limited to a single phase. The Room Phase Copy tool makes it easy to copy Rooms from one phase to the same location in another phase and push updates on an ongoing basis.
- Easily copy information between parameters across the whole Revit model. Whether moving parameters for type to instance, host to element, room to component or even just switching to a new parameter, this utility takes a grueling task and makes it easy.
Clients who purchased Autodesk Maintenance Subscription with IMAGINiT may download a free copy of IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit from the ProductivityNOW Portal.