Access hundreds of videos, whitepapers and tips and tricks in the ProductivityNOW portal.
View ProductivityNOW Portal
In this Lecture we focus on AutoCAD Design Center. One of the lesser-known tools in AutoCAD, the Design is a powerful utility which makes it possible to pick drawing files and extract various components from them. Design Center organizes access to drawings, blocks, hatches, and other drawing content. It can also be used when working with tool palettes.
• Browse for drawing content such as drawings or symbol libraries on your computer
• View blocks and layers in any drawing and insert, attach, copy and paste into the current drawing
• Update a block definition
• Create shortcuts to drawings and folders
• Add content such as xrefs, blocks and hatches to a drawing
• Open a drawing files in a new window
• Drag drawings, blocks, and hatches to a tool palette
• Copy and paste content, show as layer definitions, layouts, and test styles between open drawings
We're here to help.
With the largest staff of technical experts, we have the experience and the know how to solve your problem.
Solutions Beyond Software
Copyright 2019 by IMAGINiT Technologies