Access hundreds of videos, whitepapers and tips and tricks in the ProductivityNOW portal.
View ProductivityNOW Portal
Join on November 18th for the launch of our Live Building Lecture Series!
Increase your knowledge of Revit in a Residential design and construction documentation application by taking a walk-through of standard Revit and Architecture tools to begin a residential project, through the introduction of Structural elements for framing and roof plans. Upon completion of this lecture, students will be able to utilize tools available in Revit to create Residential designs.
• Review Levels and Walls
• Demonstrate how to link CAD files into a Revit project
• Describe how to add residential doors, windows, components, and floors
• Create a roof and add trusses
• Construct Elevations and Sections
• Develop room elements and report schedule data
• Assemble sheets for construction documents
We're here to help.
With the largest staff of technical experts, we have the experience and the know how to solve your problem.
Solutions Beyond Software
Copyright 2019 by IMAGINiT Technologies