At this year’s virtual, North American Autodesk University (AU2021), October 5–7, 2021, IMAGINiT Technologies will lead seven instructional workshops focused on various Autodesk products. In addition, IMAGINIT experts will host 3, ten-minute sessions highlighting IMAGINiT proprietary solutions including Clarity for Revit, ProductivityNOW eLearning and Support and technologies that help companies execute on their Digital Twin initiatives.
“As a trusted Autodesk Platinum partner, process consultant and software developer, IMAGINiT forges strategic partnerships with our customers helping them achieve their transformative business objectives,” says Bill Zavadil, president, IMAGINiT Technologies. “From effectively collaborating online, to streamlining cloud-based workflows, today’s successful organizations are accelerating their digital transformations. Stop by our virtual booth, or any of the sessions we are teaching at AU2021 and learn how we can help you ensure a best-in-class approach to achieving your desired business outcomes.
Live Solution Demo Sessions
IMAGINiT experts are delivering three exclusive solution demos that require pre-registration because capacity is limited:
- Enhance your Revit Project Experience, October 6, 1:00PM PT: Joe Eichenseer, director of building lifecycle solutions, highlights how IMAGINiT Clarity can significantly reduce time-consuming and repetitive tasks during the design process by automating manual processes.
- Digital Twins: The Future of Visually Consuming Data, October 6, 1:30PM PT: Vincent Daniele, an IMAGINiT building solutions team manager, explains the business value of Digital Twins in the built environment. Using case studies, Vincent addresses the technology requirements and limitations of creating a digital twin and shares helpful online resources.
- IMAGINiT ProductivityNOW: The Learning Hat Trick - 3 Ways to Meet Your Goals, October 7, 1:00PM PT: Todd Stuart, national support center manager, looks at how progressive organizations are combining eLearning and technical support to address skills gaps and improve productivity.
Instructional Demos taught by IMAGINiT Autodesk Certified Instructors
During Autodesk University, IMAGINiT technical experts are also hosting seven instructional demos with a focus on how Autodesk tools and techniques help enhance a team’s performance.
- AutoCAD Quick Scripting with Spreadsheets, by Matt Miyamoto, infrastructure solutions project manager (Session ID: CES500019)
- Combining Solid, Shell, and Line Elements with Inventor Nastran by Edward Gillman, manufacturing solutions applications expert (Session ID: MFG500024)
- Generative Design: Back to Basics by Robert Savage, senior education specialist, manufacturing solutions (Session ID: MFG500054)
- Invite Your Suppliers to the RFQ Party with Fusion 360 by Jeremy Smith, product lifecycle management/product data management consultant (Session ID: MFG500043)
- Inventor Nesting: What Can It Do for You? by Walt Jaquith, industrial and product designer (IM500034)
- Hold on to Your Assets: How to Use Fusion 360 Manage to Manage Your Molds by Scott Hoover, industrial engineering and product lifecycle solutions consultant, along with David Clifton from BOA Technology (Session ID: MFG500084)
- Model Simplification: Sharing IP by Harpreet Waraich, education specialist, manufacturing solutions (Session ID: MFG500103)
Attendees who visit the IMAGINiT virtual booth will gain access to an exclusive training promotion. They will also learn how IMAGINiT is committed to the success of their customers through dedicated customer advocacy and support teams, access to complimentary, time saving utilities and over 100 technical experts who are well versed on how IMAGINiT services and Autodesk software can transform businesses.
To learn more, visit IMAGINiT’s virtual booth at Autodesk University or talk to an IMAGINiT expert at 1-800-356-9050. Autodesk University is free, but advance registration for classes is required.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing, and facilities management industries. Organizations of all sizes work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivaled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, IMAGINiT, Clarity, or ProductivityNOW are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders under the Rand Worldwide, Inc. name.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, BIM 360, Forge, and Revit are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.