The IMAGINiT Technologies launch of Utilities for Autodesk Revit 2020 sees a significant increase in the number of time-saving Utilities available in the 2020 release. Each utility in this all-inclusive bundle runs directly within Autodesk Revit and helps users automate repetitive tasks, resulting in more accurate data.
“In our continuing quest to extend the value of the Autodesk products, we are excited to roll out 41 Utilities with our 2020 version, making this the most comprehensive set of tools available for Autodesk Revit available today,” says Bill Zavadil, chief operating officer, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Our recent acquisition of the Autodesk divisions of Advanced Solutions, Inc. allowed us to incorporate approximately a dozen of their Revit tools into the IMAGINiT Utilities for Autodesk Revit 2020. When combined with several new Utilities developed by IMAGINiT, as well as enhancements to many of our existing Utilities, we have created an incredibly valuable set of productivity enhancing tools. As a unique value add to our customers, these Utilities are complimentary to those who have their Autodesk subscription with IMAGINiT.”
Highlights of the new and enhanced IMAGINiT Utilities for Autodesk Revit 2020 include:
- Family Processor allows lists of actions to be built and performed on entire libraries of Autodesk Revit families without editing each family manually.
- Spreadsheet Aggregator enables the export and import of complex, multi-sheet Excel workbooks from Revit elements, schedules, and more.
- Inspect Objects helps Revit experts dig through their Revit model contents to better understand and manage the elements in the model.
- Place Family Along Curve allows users to place family elements along a line or curved path.
- Fire Rating Coordinator determines if elements have compatible fire rating parameters.
- Match Instance Parameters updates parameters across many instances in a single operation and allows changes to common parameters across multiple types.
- Note Block Creator Automatically constructs note blocks for placement onto sheets without the use of any schedules.
- Adjust MEP offers enhanced adjustments for MEP pipes, ducts, and conduits.
- Sheet/View Duplicator allows users to copy sheets and match all titleblock and sheet properties.
- Text Find and Replace allows users to find and replace text in a selection, a view, or the entire Revit project.
- Viewport Lineup Aligns views between sheets to facilitate visual stacking of information.
IMAGINiT Utilities for Autodesk Revit 2020 supports versions from 2016-2020. To see what’s new in the IMAGINiT Utilities, join us on June 18, 2019 at 2 PM Eastern for a free webinar. Registration is required. Get the comprehensive list of what is included in the Utilities at imaginit.com/utilities-for-revit.
IMAGINiT Utilities Availability
IMAGINiT Utilities for Revit are complimentary and available online to clients who have their Autodesk subscription through IMAGINiT. Those who do not have a current Autodesk subscription with IMAGINiT may purchase these utilities directly from the IMAGINiT eStore.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Organizations of all sizes work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, IMAGINiT, Clarity or ProductivityNOW are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders under the Rand Worldwide, Inc. name.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and Autodesk Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.