Autodesk Revit 2022: Update for 2021/2022 Users introduces the new features and modeling techniques that have been added to the 2021 and 2022 releases of the Autodesk Revit software. The course covers interface, drawing, and design enhancements to the most commonly used environments and contains practices for applying the new concepts.Topics covered in this Autodesk Revit training course:
Prerequisites for this Autodesk Revit training course:
- Enhancements that have been made to the Revit interface
- General enhancements that affect commands for the Architectural, MEP and Structural environments
- Updated features when working with outside software file types
- Enhancements made to linking, Importing and Exporting various file types
- Coordination features for additional file types and enhancements for units and shared coordinates
- Design feature additions for Architectural, MEP and Structural
- Wall design, Electrical circuit and Structural Rebar enhancements
- Parameter features in families and schedules for filtering and categorical organization
- Enhancements to how drawings are tagged and annotated
Knowledge of Revit and/or use of RevitCourse description shown for Autodesk Revit 2022.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.