The AutoCAD training in this Advanced course introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD® software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.Topics covered for this AutoCAD training course:
- Advanced text objects
- Working with tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Collaboration and automation tools
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing layers
- CAD management and system setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
Prerequisites for this AutoCAD training course:
Completion of the AutoCAD Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience using the AutoCAD software.
Note: Course may satisfy your local continuing education engineering and surveying requirements. Check with your state board or provincial organization to verify your requirements.
Course description shown for AutoCAD 2021.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.