The objective of the Autodesk Revit Site Planning and Design course is to enable users who have worked with the Autodesk Revit software to understand concepts and tools related to site planning and design. This training course covers the Revit coordinate system, which is used to coordinate multiple files in a single project, as well as the elements and tools that are used to create topographic surfaces for site work and add structural elements.Topics Covered in this Autodesk Revit Training Course:Site Planning
- Understanding the Revit coordinate system, positioning, true north, and project north.
- Linking files.
- Relocating the project elevation.
- Working with shared coordinates by acquiring and publishing coordinates.
- Exporting Revit models to .DWG.
Prerequisites for this Autodesk Revit training course:
- Creating topographic surfaces.
- Adding property lines and building pads.
- Modifying toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces, and grading the regions.
- Annotating site plans and adding site components.
Knowledge of the basic techniques of the fundamentals of the Autodesk Revit software covered in the Autodesk Revit: Fundamentals for Architecture course.Course description shown for Autodesk Revit 2021.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.