The Autodesk Vault Basic Essentials training course introduces Autodesk® Vault Basic to end users and CAD administrators. Autodesk Vault Basic is the foundation module of the data management solution from Autodesk, enabling users to consolidate and organize all product information securely for easy reference, sharing, and re-use purposes.
This training course is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk Vault Basic. It focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using Autodesk Vault Basic.The topics in this Autodesk Vault Basic training course include:
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault features
- Basic Vault tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk® Inventor®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Mechanical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- Common Vault tasks
- Organizing and populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
Prerequisites for this Autodesk Vault training course:
It is highly recommended that students have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs.Course description shown for Autodesk Vault Basic 2021.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.