In this course we will be covering the fundamental concepts necessary for Architects and Interior Designers to begin designing in Revit. We cover a broad spectrum of concepts starting from the ground up, providing students the essential tools to be independently comfortable navigating and laying out an entire design. We look at all the various tools to design custom Walls to Floors and other Components. Generating Tags, Sheets and Schedules. Learning majority of application tools within the Revit BIM environment.Upon completion of this Autodesk Revit course, students will be able to:
Prerequisites for this Autodesk Revit training course:
- Open and create Revit files
- Navigate and control graphic and view options in Revit files
- Create a simple model from design development to construction documents.
- Implement the usage of rooms and areas for space planning
- Create custom useful schedules to organize project content
- Utilize custom Revit tools to create specified project content
- Customize and modify view displays for required visual display
- Apply project documentation for detailing and description
- Supply deliverables to project consultants and clients
Course description shown for Autodesk Revit 2020.
- An understanding of interior design terminology is an asset.
- An understanding of basic computer functions and the Windows 10 operating system.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.