This course will provide an introduction to the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking module that can be added to Autodesk Civil 3D, as well as to the AutoCAD® and AutoCAD Architecture software. The Vehicle Tracking module is an extensive transportation analysis and design solution for vehicles of all sorts. This software also features specialized tools for parking lot layout and roundabout design.
Topics Covered in the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking Training Course:
- Navigate through the Vehicle Tracking user interface.
- Use the Vehicle Library.
- Create and edit paths using options such as Arc mode, Bearing mode, or Guided Paths.
- Run Vertical Clearance to check for clash locations.
- Use Design Checks to further analyze the design.
- Create animations of navigating through a chosen path.
- Create and edit parking lots using various row options.
- Create and edit roundabouts with and without corridor functionality.
Prerequisites for this Vehicle Tracking Training Course:
Course description shown for Autodesk Civil 3D 2021.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.