The features and functionality of AutoCAD® P&ID are covered in this AutoCAD P&ID User training course. See how P&ID extends basic AutoCAD functionality for process diagrams.
This class is intended primarily for Process Engineers, Designers or Draftsmen who are required to create piping and instrument diagrams.After completing this AutoCAD P&ID User training class, students will be able to:
- Place equipment, pipes, accessories and instruments
- Create custom equipment and part place holders for out of spec components
- Populate tag (property) data and annotate design
- Create and modify systems within the P&ID drawing and project
- Validate your design
- Using the Data Manager and Reports
Prerequisites for this AutoCAD P&ID training course:
Students should already possess a fundamental knowledge of an equivalent version of AutoCAD 2D functionality. It is recommended that the user have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® 10 or later.Course description shown for AutoCAD P&ID 2021.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.