Automate the Work, Securely Share the Project, Administer the Network.
All while you keep designing.
Autodesk Revit Server is a powerful tool for designing projects and creating models. But, collaborating on projects brings a variety of challenges:
- Projects require more than design. There's a multitude of manual tasks that take time like prints, exports, model sharing, data sheet generation and more.
- Not every project stakeholder has access to Revit or the skills needed to use the system. Nonetheless, they still need to review information from the model in order to make intelligent project decisions as well as a method to provide feedback to the design team.
- Project participants may be across the country or in a different firm. These days, it's common to work with consultants from outside firms, as well as with team members who may be located in offices across the country or across the globe. Although Revit Server makes it possible to share data with different stakeholders, the security model allows all participants to see folders and all projects.
These challenges leave firms wondering 'what if?'. What if there was a simple way to automate the manual work associated with Revit models and keep the administration of Revit Server negligible? What if there was a better way to keep all stakeholders informed about projects and ensure that project participants see only the projects they needed to see?
IMAGINiT Clarity Connect for Autodesk Revit Server answers these questions and allows firms to deliver better informed designs to clients faster. By adding a layer of functionality to Revit Server, the system:
- Automates manual tasks.
- Liberates valuable information from Revit models.
- Promotes secure project collaboration.
- Simplifies monitoring of the Revit Server infrastructure.
Automate Manual Tasks
Manual tasks can be a time sink for project teams. Printing sheets can lock up a computer for hours, while manually creating data sheets can take weeks or months depending on the magnitude of the project. By automating manual tasks, project teams can focus more on pressing issues. IMAGINiT Clarity Connect handles numerous project deliverables that are ripe for automation such as printing PDFs or DWFs, file exchange, publishing to external sites, review and more.
Liberate Information from Revit Models
IMAGINiT Clarity Connect gives teams access to the rich data contained in Revit models. That information can then be incorporated into customized reports. Reports are easily edited on the fly, without modifying or jeopardizing the integrity of the source data that resides in Revit.
Provide Room and Furniture data sheets during the modeling process, automatically. Many healthcare and educational organizations need to view the project as it progresses - checking to ensure that specific criteria are met. By providing an online system for room and furniture data sheets, your team can be certain that the right rooms have the right materials - before construction begins.
Promotes Secure Project Collaboration
With IMAGINiT Clarity Connect, all project stakeholders can securely access the project and model files you determine. In addition, stakeholders don't need to be Revit users. Online dashboards, project maps, data sheets, reports, as well as web editing, enable team members o participate from anywhere, on any type of device.
- Project participants only see the models and files that are relevant to them. IMAGINiT Clarity Connect offers project-level and role-based security. This allows team members to see only the information that has been assigned to them. Visibility into projects helps involve stakeholders earlier, resulting in more accurate projects that are delivered faster.
- Design progress can be communicated in near real-time. Projects are complex, with many different functions playing a role. IMAGINiT Clarity Connect enables non-Revit users to update the BIM data and communicate or request changes back through Revit - without compromising the underlying model.
- Whether you use Revit Server or traditional Revit worksharing for projects, if your external consultants just periodically send you updates, IMAGINiT Clarity Connect can make it easy to bring the new copies into your existing projects. IMAGINiT Clarity Connect can also provide a best practice model for cleanup and link management during the process, automatically.
Simplify Monitoring of the IMAGINiT Clarity Connect and Revit Server Infrastructure
If issues arise with a host server, administers need a fast, easy way to resolve the problems. IMAGINiT Clarity Connect for Autodesk Revit Server offers an online system that BIM Managers can use to diagnose problems, leaving the IT team to deal with more pressing issues.
IMAGINIT Clarity Connect and Clarity Connect LT for Autodesk Revit Server are part of the larger IMAGINiT Clarity product family. Not using Autodesk Revit Server? You can still benefit from project collaboration and automation. Check out IMAGINiT Clarity for Autodesk Revit.
One year Subscription-only and perpetual licensing available. Find out more by contacting your IMAGINiT representative.