Put Point Clouds to Work in Revit with Scan to BIM.
The Scan to BIM™ add-on for Autodesk Revit enables you to create and validate a model from a point cloud with automated recognition and placement of architectural elements such as walls and columns, as well as MEP elements such as pipes, ducts, conduits and more.
Our latest release features a new way to approach unique model elements like gargoyles or intricate wainscoting by using point cloud to mesh capabilities, allowing you the ability to accurately model uncommon items. You'll also find automated recognition of wall batches from a Revit point cloud. Set it once and let the system do the work for you. When you're done, we offer a variety of tools to help with cleanup and finishing.
Try it for free. Download a 21-day trial, compatible with Revit 2014, 2015 or 2016.
Need it for one project? Rent Scan to BIM on a quarterly or yearly basis.
Scan to BIM provides the ability to create native Revit geometry from a point cloud and to analyze differences between model geometry and the point cloud.
Key Features of Scan to BIM include:
- Tools to assist with creation of Revit elements including:
- Walls (straight or arc), Columns (rectangular or round), Conduit and Duct (rectangular or round), Levels, Pipes, Pipe Runs and more.
- Construction geometry to assist with other element types
- Mesh modeling
- Clean topography extraction
- Automated recognition of pipe and wall batches across a whole Revit point cloud
- Supports interference/clearance detection for geometry vs. point cloud
- Workflow-based tools to help set up and work on your model with the point cloud
- Measure points within your scan to quickly find true dimensions
- The ability to export/import data in a format understandable by electronic surveying equipment, so you can read in survey data for as-built conditions, as well as exporting design data for field verification
- Support for floating network licenses
- Direct feedback to our development team from within the product
- And more
Ready to get started? Download your free 21-day trial
or contact your IMAGINiT representative for additional details.