This Dynamo for Revit training course will guide a student through the basic knowledge of visual programming. During this course students will identify how visual programming can be used to re-organize the Revit API in order to create custom commands and overrides in a Revit Project environment. Students will learn the difference between the various nodes and how they interact with one another to create a command in Revit.The main topics covered in this Dynamo for Revit training course are:
- Launching Dynamo and User Interface
- Nodes, Wires and The Browser
- Data Input, Output and Null Actions
- Math, Logic, Strings and Parameter Editing
- Computational Design & Geometry
- Lists & Functions
Prerequisites for this Dynamo for Revit training course:
Course description shown for Autodesk Revit 2016.
- Revit Fundamentals
- Revit BIM Management & Family Creation
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.