When preparing a part for machining, it is imperative that manufacturers utilize the highest degree of automation, standardization and productivity. With an effective Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) solution, your team can leverage the latest technology to significantly reduce CNC programming time.
When researching CAM solutions, it’s important to assure that your process will:
- Make parts right the first time
- Capture your CAM process “tribal knowledge”
- Assure highest quality and tolerance standards
- Protect your CNC equipment
IMAGINiT now offers several CAM solutions and our experts leverage the latest product insight and industry trends to help you select and implement the correct technology from a range of Autodesk CAM software programs for 2-, 3-, and 5-axis machining, multitasking centers, and wire EDMs.
Our integrated CAM solutions are
- designed to address the needs of your specific workflows,
- configured to meet project requirements and
- consistent with best-practice workflows leveraged by industry peers.