Autodesk® InfraWorks® is a planning and design platform that enables engineers to quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world, contextual environment, increasing stakeholder buy-in and team decision-making. It leverages automated, rich 3D model building capability with web-based technology and vertically-specialized functionality to provide infrastructure engineers with the industry’s most compelling conceptual design tool.
InfraWorks helps organziations:
- Enable stakeholders to confidenty envision the full potential of a project.
- Create a competitive distinction to win more work.
- Empower teams to make decisions where and when needed.
- Save time and money through automated integration of data from multiple sources.
Users enjoy InfraWorks because they can:
- Quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world contextual environment.
- Effortlessly communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across the project lifecycle.
- Efficiently access and integrate data from multiple sources into a highly accurate model.
InfraWorks includes tools for conceptual, bridge, roadway and drainage design.