Stay Compliant with Healthcare Regulations
Streamline the process of identifying deficiencies and implementing mitigation strategies with Archibus Healthcare Compliance. Measure, assess, and improve performance to address Statement of Condition (SOC) needs and reporting requirements for The Joint Commission, NFPA, and other accrediting agencies.
Archibus Healthcare Compliance helps:
• Log deficiencies in the field quickly and easily. Long before accreditation auditors arrive onsite, surveyors can use the mobile app as they walk the facility to identify weaknesses.
• Flag issues digitally. Surveyors can use the graphical interface to flag, detailed, and log photos of deficiencies on the digital floorplan, rather than carrying reams of paper.
• Generate work orders seamlessly. Remediate issues without the need to re-enter information through integration with your work order system.
• Create Plans for Improvement with a click. Create, track, and address plans for improvement (PFI).
• Gather information for audits; available anytime, anywhere. Leverage one convenient location to capture, track, and access data.
• Show deficiency histories. Whether you're in the field or at the office, you can recapture the history of every deficiency with a comprehensive audit trail and easily access historical information.
Access valuable content for Archibus Healthcare Compliance in the IMAGINit Resource Center or contact us today to discuss best practices and recommendations with a facility management expert at IMAGINiT.