Autodesk recently announced new changes that affect most Autodesk subscribers. Below is a summary of the dates and the changes.
Please note that dates may differ for Government customers.
Multi-User Licensing Changes
- Starting February 29, 2020 Autodesk will no longer be offering 3 year New or Renewal Multi-User Licensing.
- Starting August 7, 2020 Autodesk will no longer be offering any NEW Multi-User Licensing.
- Starting August 7, 2020 Multi-User trade-in offer: At the expiration of your next renewal, trade-in one multi-user subscription or one network maintenance seat for two standard subscriptions at a similar SRP as your existing seat.
Single User Licensing Changes
- Starting March 25, 2020 all new Single User Subscriptions will increase by 5%. Renewals will not be affected by the price increase.
- Starting May 7, 2020 standalone maintenance trade-in offer: Trade in one standalone maintenance seat for one Standard subscription at the price you paid in 2019 to renew maintenance.
These changes are designed to benefit you in the following ways:
- Lower IT costs and complexity (no need to manage network servers or track serial numbers)
- Optimize licensing costs by providing visibility into usage data
- Dedicated access for all employees whenever they need it (no downtime if all licenses are in use)
Contact your IMAGINiT representative to explore your options.
Here is a brief video with the trade-in offers available.