IMAGINiT’s cloud-based LIVE Online Virtual Classroom features the attention of a dedicated instructor along with the collaboration level of a classroom, from the convenience of a personal workstation. This effectively eliminates the downtime employees would experience travelling to a traditional class.
This innovative proprietary platform simulates a physical classroom and offers students immediate feedback on their progress and is the perfect alternative for many organizations looking to gain proficiency with their Autodesk design tools.
LIVE Online students will experience:
- A high performance environment: Students access IMAGINiT servers running the latest Autodesk 3D design software.
- Small classes support hands-on learning: Classes are limited to 8 students for increased collaboration. Instructors can also simultaneously view all student’s desktops and quickly share a student’s screen with the rest of the class, allowing other students to have a visual reference.
- An interactive virtual classroom: As in a physical class, participants can ask questions of the instructor and receive instant feedback and support. Classmates can also engage and contribute feedback to other student’s questions.
- Immediate feedback: The testing module provides students with immediate feedback on how they are doing.
- Post-training support is available for 30 days: This expert assistance on topics covered in class is like having your own personal teaching assistant.
To learn more about IMAGINiT’s Live Online Training, check out the class schedules.
"The online training format was a great fit for me. The instructor was very knowledgeable and it was almost like having one-on-one instruction. It left me wanting to take further instruction. I would highly recommend this training for any new user
Tim Ray - O'Sullivan Films