Leverage BIM Data for Facilities
Building information modeling is not the same for everyone - even if the project is.
What owners need from a model for maintenance and operation is different from architects, engineers, and construction teams. IMAGINiT created the BIM for Owners SmartStart with this in mind.
The BIM for Owners SmartStart is a proven process that reviews where you are today, where you want to be, and provides a comprehensive roadmap to get there.
Best of all, IMAGINiT has unique tools to help you make the move from CAD to BIM faster and more efficiently.
Here's what to expect from the BIM for Owners SmartStart:
- Our experts work with you to uncover the true needs of your organization
- Using those needs, we help you develop a BIM Standard or Guideline
- We help you implement your tailored BIM strategy with hands-on training and process improvements that ensure you don't lose valuable building data
- IMAGINiT provides unique tools that speed your process, such as:
- BIMSwitch, which helps you convert CAD files to models, keep models on the correct version, and provides a unique library of BIM families set up with owners in mind
- IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal, which provides an online system to view and query model data - without needing to open Revit
- Leica Geosystems reality capture tools - such as the BLK360 and RTC360 that offer a simple way to collect as-built data you can quickly turn into models
- Link your models to your facilities systems, helping you make the most of the data
Ready to learn more? Contact us to get started.