Create a Revit model from your point cloud data.
IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM™ builds upon the Autodesk® Revit® platform to provide additional point cloud functionality and modeling data that can be trusted and validated.
Scan to BIM takes the ability to view point clouds in Revit one step further, enabling you to create and validate a model from a point cloud with automated recognition and placement of architectural elements such as walls and columns, as well as MEP elements such as pipes, ducts, conduits and more.
Try it for free. Download a 21-day trial, compatible with Revit 2013, 2014 or 2015.
Need it for one project? Rent Scan to BIM on a quarterly or yearly basis.
Scan to BIM provides the ability to create native Revit geometry from a point cloud and to analyze differences between model geometry and the point cloud.
Key Features of Scan to BIM include:
- Tools to assist with creation of Revit elements including:
- Walls (straight or arc), Columns (rectangular or round), Conduit and Duct (rectangular or round), Levels, Pipes, Pipe Runs and more.
- Construction geometry to assist with other element types
- Clean topography extraction
- Supports interference/clearance detection for geometry vs. point cloud
- Workflow-based tools to help set up and work on your model with the point cloud
- Viewing enhancements to quickly create useful views to step through your project and options to toggle point cloud visibility
- Align/extend existing geometry to match the point cloud
- Measure points within your scan to quickly find true dimensions
- Visualize accuracy by comparing the Revit elements against the point cloud
- The ability to export/import data in a format understandable by electronic surveying equipment, so you can read in survey data for as-built conditions, as well as exporting design data for field verification
- Support for floating network licenses
- New “Getting Started” tutorials and how-tos
- Direct feedback to our development team from within the product
- And more.
Ready to get started? Download your free 21-day trial
or contact your IMAGINiT representative for additional details.